almost Free Expertise for Academics: Suggestions, AI, and Language will lid the newest and most present steerage roughly the world. retrieve slowly in view of that you simply comprehend competently and accurately. will layer your information expertly and reliably
Good morning from Maine, the place it’s about 50 levels hotter than it was presently final week! One factor that hasn’t modified since final week is that AI remains to be a sizzling subject in schooling. I feel I’ve answered extra AI-related questions within the final week than the rest all 12 months!
This week my daughter’s college closed unexpectedly for a day. I took the time off and we went snowboarding on a brand new mountain for her. It was a studying expertise for each of them. And we each ended up having quite a lot of enjoyable on the finish of the day. I hope you additionally had a enjoyable studying expertise this week.
These had been the most well-liked posts of the week:
1. 10 instruments to gather real-time suggestions from college students
2. Three AI-created handwriting detection instruments
3. New palette characteristic! Current pallet partitions as slideshows
4. The creators of ChatGPT have launched a software to detect typed textual content with AI
5. 75 Google Docs Tutorials
6. Find out how to set expiration dates for Google Docs
7. Studying about languages and the mysteries of the vernacular
Learn to create and promote digital merchandise!
For those who’re searching for a option to put a bit of more cash in your pocket this 12 months, my self-paced course Find out how to Create and Promote Digital Merchandise in 2023 is for you! It’s certainly one of three on-demand programs I at the moment provide.
Workshops and eBooks
50 Ideas for Tech Tuesday!
- The Sensible Ed Tech publication comes out each Sunday night time and Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the most well-liked posts of the week from Free Expertise for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has over 44,000 subscribers who watch my brief video tutorials on a variety of academic expertise instruments.
- I have been tweeting like @rbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a couple of times per week.
- The Free Expertise for Academics Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- For those who’re interested by my life outdoors of schooling, you’ll be able to comply with me on Strava.
This publish initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. For those who see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.
I hope the article not fairly Free Expertise for Academics: Suggestions, AI, and Language provides perception to you and is beneficial for further to your information