roughly EV charging dangers, FTX, and an historic apocalypse • Graham Cluley will lid the newest and most present suggestion re the world. acquire entry to slowly in view of that you simply comprehend nicely and appropriately. will progress your data expertly and reliably
Deepfake shenanigans hit customers at troubled cryptocurrency firm FTX, the risks of charging your electrical automobile, and Microsoft’s acquisition of Activision is sweet information for online game followers.
All of this and far more is mentioned within the newest version of the award-winning podcast “Smashing Safety” from cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by AMTSO’s John Hawes.
- Larry David promotes FTX in a Superbowl advert – YouTube.
- Crypto large FTX collapses into chapter 11 – BBC Information.
- New FTX CEO: “By no means in my profession have I seen such full failure” – CBS Information.
- Tom Brady, Giselle Bündchen, Larry David and Steph Curry Trapped in FTX Crypto Fallout With Class Motion Lawsuit – Deadline.
- Bankman-Fried’s FTX, senior employees, dad and mom purchased $300 million price of Bahamas property – Reuters.
- Tweet showing Sam Bankman-Fried deepfake scam – Twitter.
- FTX Founder Deepfake Gives Refund to Victims of Verified Twitter Account Rip-off – Vice.
- Crypto.com CEO admits the corporate by accident despatched 320,000 ETH ($416 million) to a different crypto change a number of weeks earlier – Web3 is doing nice.
- Sandia research the vulnerabilities of electrical automobile charging infrastructure – Sandia Labs.
- Evaluation of cyber safety vulnerabilities, potential impacts and defenses of the electrical automobile charger – MDPI.
- Shock: EV charging infrastructure is extremely insecure – The Register.
- Microsoft To Purchase Activision Blizzard To Carry Pleasure And Group Gaming To Everybody, On All Units – Microsoft.
- Gaming for Everybody, All over the place: Our Tackle Activision Blizzard’s Acquisition: Microsoft.
- Online game market leaders – Statistics and details – Statista.
- Microsoft says UK is influenced by Sony in Activision Blizzard deal probe – Reuters.
- Can Huge Tech Get Larger? Microsoft Presses Governments to Say Sure – New York Occasions.
- Microsoft reveals that Sony’s Activision deal is obstructing ‘Name Of Responsibility’ from Recreation Go – Forbes.
- EU to launch superior Microsoft-Activision probe – Politico.
- Microsoft / Activision Blizzard – Gov.uk merger investigation.
- Microsoft shopping for Activision Blizzard could possibly be good for players, however dangerous for builders: time.
- A day in London 1930 in coloration – YouTube.
- Historic Apocalypse – Netflix.
- Historic Apocalypse is probably the most harmful present on Netflix: The Guardian.
- How to attract large footage with Da Vinci Eye -Youtube.
- Da Vinci Eye: AR Artwork Projector – Apple App Retailer.
- Smashing Safety merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers, and extra)
- Pentera – Pentera’s automated safety validation platform is designed to assist groups improve their safety posture in opposition to fashionable threats throughout your complete assault floor. Assess your safety readiness with steady and constant autonomous testing with granular visibility into each run alongside the best way.
- Kolide – The SaaS app that sends workers vital, well timed, and related safety suggestions concerning their Mac, Home windows, and Linux gadgets, proper inside Slack.
- Bitwarden: password safety you possibly can belief. Bitwarden is an open supply password supervisor trusted by tens of millions of individuals, groups, and organizations all over the world to securely retailer and share passwords.
Help this system:
You’ll be able to assist the podcast by telling your pals and colleagues about “Smashing Safety” and leaving us a evaluate on Apple Podcasts or Podchaser.
Turn out to be a Patreon supporter to get ad-free episodes and our early launch feed!
Observe the present on Twitter at @SmashinSecurityor on Mastodon, on the Smashing Safety subreddit, or go to our web site for extra episodes.
Musical theme: “Vinyl Reminiscences” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assortment of sound results: AudioBlocks.
Did you discover this text attention-grabbing? Follow Graham Cluley on Twitter or Mastodon to learn extra of the unique content material we publish.
I hope the article roughly EV charging dangers, FTX, and an historic apocalypse • Graham Cluley provides notion to you and is helpful for adjunct to your data
EV charging risks, FTX, and an ancient apocalypse • Graham Cluley